Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's OK Thursday, Random Thoughts

Yay for Thursday; so close to the end of the week!  Thanks Neely for the fun link-up!
Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK.....

That I overuse exclamation points!!!!
That I haven't packed or done laundry in preparation for my trip to Dallas and Chicago; I fly out early Saturday morning
That although I have sworn to stop shopping online for myself, I signed up for a Living Social for Cross Fit classes.  My body needs it.
That I've been not cuddling my kitty, Lucy enough.  She just attacks me to pay me back.
That I haven't bought my wig for my Halloween costume yet.
That I have overbooked my next 6 weeks, who needs time to relax?
That I had to fight with my contractors, because I won.
That I scheduled something for late Friday night even though I have to be at the airport for a 6am flight on Saturday morning.
That I'm jealous of my best friend Mike because he's in France.
That I got black stuff all over my face today at work, because it looked like I was working hard.
That I have to sit in hardcore traffic after work because the end will bring me painting, drinking wine and hanging with Kathleen.
someecards.com - You are about to exceed the limits of my medication.
How I feel from time to time.