Sunday, October 7, 2012

Getting to Know Alicia 5&6/30 and Showing Restraint

First of all, I'm trying to have some restraint.  I really want to purchase these boots, BAD!  And they're cheap and so me.  But, I'm holding out, for now.  Trying to stay strong.


Only $26.99 @ Zulily

I've been doing a lot of fun stuff this weekend but my camera on my phone has been disappointing me for sure. It's not allowing me to properly document my life.  I go to spend time with my favorite person, Chloe!  My niece is so amazing; the things that come out of her mouth are just incredible.  I'm still like that occasionally says words wrong, "redult" for "adult" and "hopstible" for "hospital".  It's so adorable.

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?


#5, I'm so happy about:
  1. All my amazing nieces and nephews!  I really only have one niece but I'm "Aunt Aunt's" to many.  My best friends have a son, Lino, that is so adorable, and he's going to be a brother.  My cousin's have a son, Hunter, that is the sweetest kid ever, and he's going to be a brother as well. I see Chloe as often as I can, pretty much weekly and if I don't I have Chloe cravings.
  2. Being busy at work; I can't handle being bored.  Right now I'm working on a boiler install, a new roof, and a bunch of small projects.  Babysitting contractors and corralling city inspectors, fun fun!
  3. My friends.  I've always had amazing friends down in Texas, but they're so far away and I only get to see them 3 or 4 times a year.  And my family is definitely part of my friendship circle.  I've finally developed some closer friendships with people that are willing to be there for me and go do fun things.  That makes me really happy.
  4. Again my job.  I do know that a lot of people are having hard economic times.  I am very grateful for the fact that I have a good job and am in a field where I feel pretty secure.  I guess I should mention UW for providing me with the opportunity to earn the degree that I did.
  5. My most recent dabble in my creative side.  It makes me feel like I am capable of more than just being an Enginerd.  It's like I'm flexing different brain muscles.  I love it.




All my beautiful nieces and nephews!

#6, What is the hardest thing you've experienced:

I really don't feel like answering this right now.  I think my life is pretty darn good.  I'll think more about it and possibly revisit.  Sorry.  Wait, not buying those shoes, yes, that is it!  :)

Off to go watch the Sounders, go team go!