Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blogging Withdrawals - Goody Bag of Randomness

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.



Ooh, I'm excited to answer #11, do I have to keep it down to 10?  But, first photo share; here's what's been going on for the last couple of days that I've been absent from the blogosphere.

Bought this amazingly cute outfit for my niece, Chloe.

My redeemed salted caramels from Oh! chocolate. Damn they were delicious, well are. I still have some left.

This amazing fudge that was at the women's show.  They had some odd flavors, like salted watermelon, lime and coconut, and irish cream.  It was delectable.

Chicken curry deliciousness.  So glad I was hanging with Beth, who is a huge fan.

Mmm, garlic naan and chicken curry.

Glam bag arrived finally.  This is so worth $10. It has a full size eye liner and lipgloss.

The wine I picked up at Oh! Chocolates.  It was pretty good, a white blend.

Salted caramel cupcake, yeah buddy.  It even had edible sparkles.

Mmmm cupcakes.

Goat cheese something rather.  They were delishy bomb.

Lobster ravioli.

Cocktails to go with our appys.

Cupcake.

Empanada.

Arcade lights, it was a really great festival.  Lots of delicious artisan food , wine and beer.



A firetruck at the market, not sure what happened.  But, I was at Pike Place Bar and Grill and met up with my old coworker and roommate, Monaca.  It was amazing to catch up after almost 10 years.
Most Embarrassing Moment:  I'm trying to think of adult embarrassing moments, I have a ton of childhood ones.  There was the time in 4th grade when I was up on stage on the risers with my classmates practicing playing the recorder.  I locked my knees and passed out.  I still don't get why I wasn't supposed to lock my knees or what that has to do with me passing out but it was uber embarrassing.  Then there was the time in 1st grade when I puked on my teacher because I thought I needed to tell her before I ran to the bathroom.  Not good.  I'll let you know if I can think of an adult one.  There was the time I fell asleep while cooking queso and smoke damaged my house.  But, I really wasn't embarrassed about it and I paid greatly, $1000 insurance claim.

10 Pet Peeves:

  1. People clipping their nails at work.
  2. Touching a towel when my hands are wrinkly, in fact my hands getting wrinkly at all.
  3. Loud eating.
  4. When people eat crunchy foods, especially carrots.
  5. When people are close minded (racist, sexist, homophobic, stuck in their ways)
  6. When people are stupid and don't know it (ok, I know this is mean)
  7. When people say "like" a lot.
  8. Smacking of gum.
  9. Guilt trips.
  10. Fake people.
I missed blogging, even though it's only been 3 days.  Felt like an eternity.

What are your pet peeves?  Man people can be annoying, I'm sure I am too:)