11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
Ooh, I'm excited to answer #11, do I have to keep it down to 10? But, first photo share; here's what's been going on for the last couple of days that I've been absent from the blogosphere.
|Bought this amazingly cute outfit for my niece, Chloe.|
|My redeemed salted caramels from Oh! chocolate. Damn they were delicious, well are. I still have some left.|
|This amazing fudge that was at the women's show. They had some odd flavors, like salted watermelon, lime and coconut, and irish cream. It was delectable.|
|Chicken curry deliciousness. So glad I was hanging with Beth, who is a huge fan.|
|Mmm, garlic naan and chicken curry.|
|Glam bag arrived finally. This is so worth $10. It has a full size eye liner and lipgloss.|
|The wine I picked up at Oh! Chocolates. It was pretty good, a white blend.|
|Salted caramel cupcake, yeah buddy. It even had edible sparkles.|
|Goat cheese something rather. They were delishy bomb.|
|Cocktails to go with our appys.|
|Arcade lights, it was a really great festival. Lots of delicious artisan food , wine and beer.|
|A firetruck at the market, not sure what happened. But, I was at Pike Place Bar and Grill and met up with my old coworker and roommate, Monaca. It was amazing to catch up after almost 10 years.|
10 Pet Peeves:
- People clipping their nails at work.
- Touching a towel when my hands are wrinkly, in fact my hands getting wrinkly at all.
- Loud eating.
- When people eat crunchy foods, especially carrots.
- When people are close minded (racist, sexist, homophobic, stuck in their ways)
- When people are stupid and don't know it (ok, I know this is mean)
- When people say "like" a lot.
- Smacking of gum.
- Guilt trips.
- Fake people.
I missed blogging, even though it's only been 3 days. Felt like an eternity.
What are your pet peeves? Man people can be annoying, I'm sure I am too:)