9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
- Being an exemplary friend, aunt, daughter, sister, niece, cousin and granddaughter
- Being creative (painting, blogging, welding, crafting)
- Tasting things (Beer, Wine, Food)
- Engineering (Solving Problems, Designing, Troubleshooting, Automation)
10 Most Influential People In My Life (In no particular order):
- My high school Chemistry teacher: for convincing me to go into Chemical Engineering
- My mom: teaches me every day how to enjoy life
- My dad: influenced my drive and work ethic.
- My sister: for bringing really cool people around so I can have amazing friends, bwahaha! And she cracks me up, brings humor into my life. Ooh and she plopped an amazing child out of her vag. And that is the best influence of all.
- And 6
- The Tom’s, my ex-coworkers at Daisy: They taught me so much and really started me off towards a successful career in both controls and project engineering.
- My cousin, Nathan: taught me why I should always keep an open mind, by showing me the opposite.
- And 9
- My BFF’s, Mike and Renee: They proved to me that I can have friends that I love and adore just as much as my family.
- My Grandma Hughley: She gave me a passion for baking, cooking, crafting and life in general.