Thursday, October 4, 2012

Getting to Know Alicia 3/30 and Other Randomness


3. Describe your relationship with your parents.


Mom:  My mom is one of my best friends.  We love to spend time together, going on trips, shopping and just sitting around staring at each other.  Sometimes we have too much fun together and then we have to get divorced.  I can talk to her about anything, she's my go-to person when I have issues.  And the same is true for her, she comes to me.  I definitely inherited her party animal side, and her eagerness to go go go.

Dad:  I've always tried to be my dad's son he never had.  I used to go fishing and crabbing with him all the time until I was too cool for him.  He was always so supportive when I was a soccer player, he'd come to every one of my games.  Nowadays we have a solid relationship, but we don't spend a ton of time together.  We always do have a good time when we do though.  I enjoy his culinary talents greatly!  He makes amazing everything really, whether it's pico de gallo, pulled pork or pickled beans.

Photo Time:


I just thought this was funny, because there is totally a vibrator with the same name.

Bridget took me to Boondockers in Marysville and they had 5 different mimosa flavors!!! Wowza.

My recent craft project.  I've had these mason jars forever to do this project and I finally got around to it. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, but it is hard to write with  hot glue gun.

Bridget and I went painting Tuesday night.  I like how mine turned out despite the fact that the teacher was pretty bad. Usually their artist's are awesome.