The concept is to answer a question a day. This exercise will both be good for my readers to get to know me as well as for me to really think about life. Maybe I'll learn something about myself; I do surprise myself from time to time. Here are the 30 questions that will be answered. Following "The List", I'll do Question #1.
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
#1 List 20 Random Facts About Yourself
- My favorite games to play while partaking in a beverage are Shuffleboard and Bocce Ball
- I'm obsessed with anything Native American
- I don't know how to whistle, and it makes me angry
- I hate football, but I know what's going on
- I have very weird vivid dreams along with very realistic ones
- I can't sing but love to karaoke
- I can't dance but love to DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)
- I'm super shy at first and then watch out
- I'm jealous that dudes can pee anywhere
- My favorite musician of all time is Bjork
- I want to adopt a child
- I really want a black lab (but I'm not home enough)
- My mom is one of my best friends
- I was Valedictorian
- I always wanted to be a barista or a waitress before I started my career
- I often think about taking a second job (although I have no time)
- I want to start my own business
- I'm scared of babies
- I want to wear heely's but I'm a super klutz
- I went to the Alamo looking for the basement only to find out there is no basement in the Alamo (I love Pee Wee Herman)
What a fun adventure! Can't wait for tomorrow for question #2!
PS. #21 I overuse exclamation points!!!