Let me just give you some insight to the things that I found, it was like going down memory lane:
- Olympia Brewfest memories- There are coasters, a punch card, a map and cool Ram bottle cap magnets. Memories of the entire night are coming back including: hanging with mom and Ty Ty, someone getting a little tipsy, me getting a good deal on tastes, pretzel necklaces, the grilled cheese food truck and lots of tasty beer! I even almost broke a couple up because I gave away my extra pretzel necklace to a dude, that apparently had a very jealous girlfriend. Ut oh.
- Aviators - I always forget my sunglasses at home, so pretty much whenever I go out when it's sunny, my first stop is to buy sunglasses.
- MY PASSPORT - Yay, I was freaking out.
- A piece of engineering paper - Nerdbomber!!
- Box Cutter - Creeper, or Nerdbomber??
- My poop air freshener - One of my FAB purchases. I need to whip this out and smell the roses.
- Business cards - Yeah when I was at the packaging show in Chicago I ran out of cards and everyone was asking for them, woops. Well they would've just sent me a bunch of line cards and sales questions. Bleh, I hate salesmen.
- Various jewelry - Well, I can't wear jewelry to work, so often times I'll have it on and then have to whip it off into my purse when I realize it's time to go out on the production floor. It's a bummer, I really like jewelry.
- GO OBERTO! Anyone want a magnet? Ha ha.
|Ha ha, so this was a poster I found crumpled up in my purse. It's an amazing poster and it would be such an amazing addition to Panty Droppers. But, there was no way to preserve it, I guess.|
|The elusive purse. I love my Miche bag! Although I picked the middle size, aka the middle child, that doesn't offer as many covers as the others. Bummer.|
What's the most funny thing in your purse or wallet today?