Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Getting to Know Alicia, 25, 26 & 27 of 30

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?


Dinner with Honest Abe -- I would have dinner with Abraham Lincoln.  I pretty much want to hear about his vampire hunting day, bwahahaha!  I'm pretty sure he liked chicken fricassee and biscuits, but I'd make him eat all of my favorites to try to fatten him up a bit.  We'd see how he can handle spices too.  We'd have an appetizer of buffalo chicken dip, dinner of chicken, jalapeno and pineapple pizza and a chili spiced brownie for dessert.  I am inspired by Lincoln for his early battles for civil rights and for his ability to inspire people even though he wasn't highly educated.


Popular Notion -- I am being a pansy and skipping this question.  I'm sick of expressing my opinion to people that disagree and won't give me the time of day to at least explain why I feel that way.  I know it's just in the heat of the election, but I'm weak.  I'm not the strongest at getting my opinion across and explaining it that well, and then when people are so set in their ways, they'll shut me down instantly.  I like to think I'm pretty open minded, I definitely can hear someone's opinion and listen to where they're coming from.  I respect their opinion even if it's not the same as mine.  I don't know that I get the same respect.  I just get told I'm wrong and/or stupid, blah blah blah.  I'm a weak debater, but I also don't believe I need to debate for my opinion necessarily.  I could ramble for hours about this.  I hate politics:)

Fave Body Part -- My brain.  That's it, I think the mind and personalities are the most important.  I feel blessed that I have a good head on my shoulders and had the brainpower and drive to complete a really hard degree and pursue an amazingly satisfying career.


I'm pretty sure I was supposed to complete the Thirty Things in thirty days, but I didn't.  I have three more questions to go.  It's been fun regardless, and hopefully it gives my readers a chance to get to know me a little more.