The weekly post that provides my readers with all the cool happenings around Seattle for the upcoming weekend. You will have no excuse to not get out and make memories.
Friday, September 14th
Organic Beer, Cider and Chocolate Festival – An event that pairs craft-made chocolate with delicious ciders and beers. They're also organic, which is fantastic. It's also located at a chocolate factory. Pretend you've got the golden ticket for a day and drink from the chocolate river.
- 7:30pm and beyond...
- Located at Theo Chocolate in Fremont
- $20 admission for 10 tastes of beer or cider and 10 tastes of chocolate
Taste of Lynwood – I'm not talking about what we all know as Lynn-hood, I'm speaking of an event in the heart of Bainbridge Island at the Lynwood Center. It's a day full of: music, arts and crafts vendors, food and a beer garden. There are plenty of options for kids as well in the kid zone.
- 11am-8pm @ the historic Lynwood Center
- This is a FREE event with free parking, bring cash for goodies at the festival.
- Caspar Babypants will be on stage featuring Chris Bellew from Presidents of the United States of America
Good Fest! – Redmond Town Center's biggest kids' event of the year. Full of train rides, music, balloons and games.Sunday, September 16th
- 12pm-5pm @ Redmond Town Center
- This is a FREE event!
Blend – This is the third annual event of "The World's Best Wine, Food and Places". It showcases Washington's hottest blends from over 40 wineries. There is a barrel blending station, a bubble lounge and gourmet cuisine, plus a whole lot more. Did you read that? A BUBBLE LOUNGE with sparkling wine, champagne and oysters.
- 3-6PM @ Bell Harbor International Conference Center, Alaskan Way
- $49 at the door which gets you food and entertainment.
I will be checking out the chocolate festival on Friday, a Husky game Saturday and Blend on Sunday. An amazing, action packed, fun filled weekend.
Have a great weekend!