Seemed like a good opportunity to put up a pic of my favorite person, Chloe.
I thought I'd take the opportunity to put down a list of goals to accomplish over the next month. I have a million things racing through my head and I think it will help to get them down on paper. A little accountability won't hurt either. There is something about a list that feels so good when you get to cross something off.
Goals to accomplish before November 1st
Create a new budget to get back on track and debt free
- Fix my plumbing issues and/or dish washer so it can be used
Hang my paintings Frame and hang my brewery posters
- Touch up the ceiling in the office and my bedroom (popcorn ceiling suck to tape and make it look really bad at that intersection)
- Purchase paint for the main level (I'm leaning towards a cheery, mellow yellow)
Work with Kendra to plan our first Washington blogger meet-up
- Organize my crafts
- Organize my drawers and cupboards (kitchen, laundry room, and basement)
- Get back to jogging or taking a fitness class at least 3 times a week
- Sign up for a 5 or 10K
- Have an amazing time at my friend, Amy's wedding reception
- Clean out my house and donate all items to the Goodwill
That's it and that's all, I can't do anything beyond these 13 items, ha ha. I do think this list is achievable. I'm a it nervous about #2. And I have to focus really hard on #1, since I've done this many times before and want to make sure I do a good job. I might need to rally some help.
Any advice for creating and maintaining budgets that actually stick?