Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weekend Wanderings - September 1st-3rd


The weekly post that provides my readers with all the cool happenings around Seattle for the upcoming weekend.  You will have no excuse to not get out and make memories.

Saturday, Sunday & Monday, September 1st-3rd
Bumbershoot – Be there or be square; it's pretty much mandatory for Seattle-ites to attend this event (unless you happen to be out of town).  A couple of years ago I was at the top of the space needle during the festival, what a sight to see.  See the must see artists below, in my opinion of course. I will be very jealous.




Details:
  • 11am-11pm all days @ Seattle Center
  • There are an array of ticket options ranging from any single day to the whole 3 days.  $45-$125 advanced price.  Go to Rudy's and skip out on ticket fees.
  • Artists you MUST checkout for me:
    • Awolnation
    • Jane's Addiction (for old time's sake)
    • Gotye
    • Passion Pit
    • The Promise Ring
    • JOHN WATERS!  Holy shit!

What I'll Be Doing In Kansas City and Texas...
I'm going to visit my besties for a whole 8 days; it is guaranteed to be a blast and make up for the fact that I'm missing Bumbershoot.












Have a great weekend!