Seattle Lust Tour
- Every Thursday and Friday, $20
- 1410 Post Alley, Seattle, 98101
- “Who knew Seattle was such a slut? Check out the Lust Tour!”
- This is a tour that reveals Seattle’s sleezy past full of hookers, murder, and many more sinful exploits.
Northwest Tequila Festival
- 1PM – 7PM in the Phinney Neighborhood
- $40 for a tasting glass and taste tickets
- Plus access to all the tequila the Northwest has to offer
- Noon – 10PM @ Olympia’s Port Plaza
- $30 for 6 tastes and a commemorative cup
- Free parking at all metered spots
- Plus if you get crapped on by a seagull you get a free crab hat!
- Noon – 8PM entrance at Hewitt and Hoyt
- $20 for a tasting glass and 5 tasting tokens
- Buns on Wheels will be there dishing out gourmet burgers
EMP Museum: The Lure of Horror Films Exhibit
- 10AM – 7PM Daily
- $20 or $18 if you purchase online
- The exhibit examines the pivotal role that horror plays in the human experience. Visitors will get a chance to view iconic artifacts, including the script from Night of the Living Dead, the alien creature suite and Jack Torrance’s axe from The Shining.