Monday, December 10, 2012

Delicious Treats, Oh Yeah

Petit Amuse
Don't get me wrong it is quite fun to get makeup and beauty products in the mail, but one thing that trumps that is receiving gourmet treats!  Petit Amuse has only let me down one month thus far, every other box has contained some amazing treats.

Have you ever wanted to have a boozy peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Well, me neither but thanks to this ice wine jelly I got to experience it.  It was absolutely delicious and so boozy.  What a unique experience.
Truffles!  There was a peanut butter one, espresso bean, almond and mint. They were delectable.
This is legit nougat, not the kind that we believe is nougat from a Snickers. It was delishy bomb. I haven't tried the honey yet, but it makes a great addition to my pantry.
Funny Stuff
Mondays are kind of lame; but that is why you have to laugh at random things like...
"If Peeing Your Pants is Cool, Consider Me Miles Davis."  This was what I automatically thought after I was climbing on the roof and got soaking wet.  It brought a smile to my face to cheer me up on a Monday.
someecards.com - I live in constant fear of accidentally mentioning something I only know about you because I've stalked you on the internet.